6/10 Stomper AMPS 151 +5.5 304 PMPS 333 +4 147 +6 69 +7 74 +8 78 +9 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chrys & Stomper, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrys & Stomper

Chrys & Stomper Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-216-3-211-5-299-pmps-371-3-322-5-233.159223/

Looks like the bounce broke but he's already started bouncing again with the blue this morning. This is 9 cycles at the reduced dose of 3.0, 6 cycles since the last green. LB activity was very light compared to normal so not sure if it's a reflection of anything else going on. Ketones tested negative and he's getting water in with his food daily so he is hydrated though his coat is starting to look a little scraggly again since he's been at this reduced dose.

I'm not sure the best way to proceed from here -hold or increase back to 3.25 again- but I feel awful today and have been in and out of bed all morning so I'll see how things look later.

I'm heading back to bed so forgive me for not stopping by any condos this morning. Hope everyone is well and surfing safe. Vines and hugs to all the kitties and their beans :bighug:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I do think this is a failed reduction but would not raise him while you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself. Feel better. :bighug:

Chrys & Stomper likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. It does look like Stomper can use some more juice. Maybe tomorrow morning you will fell well enough to increase his dose. Sending prayers.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Feel better Chrys. I agree to wait on raising until you feel better. A few more cycles won't hurt and he just might surprise you. :bighug::bighug:

5. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon Chrys! Stomps will be okay until you do!

6. Chrys & Stomper

Chrys & Stomper Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

I don't know if I am coming down with something or just tired and run down but a good night's sleep with less worry will do me good either way. My husband can take care of him this evening for the most part and we'll just stick with the 3.0 tonight and then re evaluate in the morning depending on tonight's activity and how I'm feeling tomorrow.

I'll try and check in again later if I'm feeling better. Thanks always for the help and well wishes. It is always appreciated :bighug:

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.