6/10Ravan/amps90/+6 96/pmps63/+5 87/+9 89/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Jun 10, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. JoyBee&Ravan

It's Sunny & 65 degrees this Morning ! A Perfect DAY :joyful:

Peggy Sue ate 2 heaping tablespoons of raw chicken! It's still touch & go each day,but today at least she's starting off well!

Hope you all have a Wonderful Monday!:bighug:

3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I wish Monday would wake up and create something amazing for me :p

Ravan has really been so great lately! I hope all the kitties had a great birthday yesterday :)

I'm really happy to hear that Peggy Sue has been eating... that is a good sign! In the end did you end up deciding to forgo dental because of her condition? will you still have your vet visit to determine any other underlying causes? I hope it isn't really the big C

I've been thinking of you and Peggy Sue a lot... I hope everything works out :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Ravan. I'm glad Peggy Sue ate for you. :bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan and AmandaE like this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hugs to all of you! Glad Peggy Sue is eating! Enjoy the good weather! :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

Thank You Amanda. After talking to the Tech that would do the cleaning & the Vet we decided Peggy Sue is too fragile right now to put her thru the dental.

I'm trying real hard to take this one day at a time. I'm happy she ate today,but she doesn't look better. ( I spend a lot of time crying & trying not to cry!)

She just wants to go outside & crawl in the bushes & sleep. I wish I could let her do that but I'm afraid of the Hawks hunting in the area. Yesterday I sat with her outside while she laid in the bushes & when I brought her in she had a Tick on her!
    No more bushes!

I'm hoping she continues to eat & gain some weight. Although I'd like to know if she has any other problems I am a firm believer that the stress of the car & vet poking around can escalate her illness.
    The only way to know for sure is to sedate her & do a biopsy. I won't do that to her. I'm trying to keep her as peaceful and Happy as I can.:)

7. JoyBee&Ravan

I think that's up to YOU! :)

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that Peggy Sue enjoyed her food today!
    Nice start for Ravan!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice weather, nice update on peggy sue and beautiful start Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Ugh, I'm so sorry you're going through this. You know what is best for Peggy-Sue, but I'm sure that doesn't make it any easier. There is not much comfort that I can offer you other than to say that I really do think you know what is best for Peggy Sue and that I think you're doing a great job taking care of her... she's very lucky. I really hope things turn around for her, and soon :)

Does your community have a travelling vet? Do travelling vets provide those sorts of services? It might be nice if her health turns around to look into something like that as an option to keep her stress levels down.

as for me being in charge of creating something amazing on a Monday... I just want Monday to be in charge of that ;) Every once and a while I like to wash my hands of the responsibility of having positive things in my life and put the universe in charge... You're up Monday ;) :D

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.