6-11-18 Jones 175, +5 110 PMPS 162

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

He ate not too bad yesterday, just not enough for his calorie requirements (which I watch like a hawk).

I gave him some bupe last night. He spent the night with me on the bed cuddled in and purring except for the few times he went for food. I did not give him another shot today though will wait till tonight to see how he is feeling. I don't think he is in pain but his mouth is still tender at the extraction site it seems.

I saw a really nice poop yesterday that looked like his. There has been no further puddle poo so I never did figure out who that was.

Another cold and rainy day here, so I am sure all the cats are cuddled into their beds at home.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Jones is eating for you. Hopefully he won't need any more bupe. I hope he heals quickly. Yay for nice poop. Sending prayers.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

He is eating just not great. He has been sleeping lot in the last few days. I guess it is just going to take a bit to recover for the old man.

He is being very picky on his food too. :(

Keep trying different ones from the closet of shame.

Tried to get a keytone test in but he decided to run as soon as I got the ladle out. Will keep trying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.