6/11 Silver AMPS 149 PMPS 234

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Silver is all over the place lately. Couple of good days in blues although I know he's in yellows for the first part of the cycle (check ss). He still does inverted curves so his lowest is around +11. On 3rd June I steered him at +9 and again on the pm cycle on 6th June so I stopped him going into green as I was going out or to bed. So we haven't seen green in over a week. Do not understand the bounce today. Or the bouncing in general as he's not going into unusual numbers. Blue is usual now. I do know Silver now and I know he's not going into greens early in the cycle. If he goes to green at all it's +11 or preshot except the weekend he recovered from the dental (11-13 May).

I don't really want to keep increasing him but I must get him out of yellows.

Ps - I checked this morning's AMPS on the accucheck and he was 220 so overall per vet meter (which is same as accucheck) he's still in bad numbers.

Anyone tell me what they think is going on with him? After the dental if looked like he was going to race down the dosing scale.

@carfurby any ideas? I did increase to 4u on Friday.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks to me like Silver is bouncing from the low blues. I would give him a couple more days to see what he can do with this dose before you decide if you need to increase.

3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Hmmm then I don't understand bouncing then. I thought bouncing was hitting numbers they are not used to. Silver is well used to low blues now. I wouldn't be planning an increase sooner than once a week as per SLGS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.