6/12/19 Olive AMPS 271; PMPS 305; +4.5=340

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday caber 250

I will raise dose tomorrow. When we hit 6 units, will slow it down as she was tinkering on the edge between 6.25 and 7.0. Before having to half 2 doses.

Another cabinet person coming today. Be interested in what he has to say. Yesterday, the wood worker has some good ideas. If course it means losing some cabinet but getting it elsewhere. He is going to work up some 3D designs and show them to me. He can make the door fronts the way I want.

Todays person, can't do the door front how I want. It would just be picking a style every store has. But want to hear his ideas on what can be done.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dose crease tomorrow

And with your Reno project.

3. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Hope the increase works for Olive :)

That's cool that they do 3D designs for you!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the dose increase tomorrow brings blue and green. Interesting about the 3D designs.

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Best of luck with the dosecrease Paula, I hope it gets Olive back on track. :bighug:

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Olive doesn't seem to be interested by the beach lately; hope she'll start going down a little with her dose increase tomorrow!
    Nice that you found someone with interesting ideas for your kitchen!

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Her depot got messed up a few days in a row. First with green preshot on a work day (1/2 dose given) so not home to monitor, then her not eating at all and throwing up (1/2 dose given). Didn't think going right back to her dose was a good idea as she was headed for reducie and not having a stable depot. So fast tracking her back to her dose.

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Did you hear that Ollie....another dosecrease.....you know what to do:D
    Good luck with your kitchen project! Can't wait to see some photos!

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

We are waiting for some Pickles Olive?

[​IMG]

10. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Uh oh Olive, doscrease threat :eek:

11. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase tomorrow!

I wonder what you will choose for your cabinetry! If you like the price point of the more generic option I wonder if you could have 3D designer custom design and create doors for them?

Cabinet space is so precious, losing any real estate for me is a strict no go for me! Do you have a kitchen island? If not would you have space for one? I find them so versatile and they provide great additional storage!

12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh I love renovations! When they're done!! :) Tell Olive we're waiting for a few pickles :)