6-13-18 AMPS 214 , +5 175 PMPS 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

He was way more engaged last night than previous nights since the surgery. He came to be petted and sit on my lap. Too bad it was workout night.

His appy has improved a bit and he is getting close to what his calorie needs are.

I put out some catnip this morning and he was following me everywhere to get at it. It was nice to see him engaged like that.

He bounced yesterday from the green and cleared that quickly last night that seemed to start the next bounce. So I put the tiniest bit of gravy on top of his food so I could to stop a dive and hopefully coast to some better numbers.

I also did a dose reduction as he went to 61 yesterday and probably lower. DS did not get my message to give a snack and test again to see if he went lower. That 61 is close enough for me though to his modified reduction point (due to the pred and being a long term diabetic) for me to take a small reduction to 0.4u from 0.5u. It is only a drop or two but for Jones that can mean a lot.

Vines for Allen and Simba today.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Jones is more engaged. I hope he settles down on the bouncing and surfs on the new dose.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. beggargirl

beggargirl Member

I hope Jones continues to feel/get better.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Doing a slow decent today so that touch of gravy did the job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.