6/13 Loudogg AMPS 357 +4 300 +8 189 PMPS 148 +3 109 +4 89 +5 76 +6 52 /73/71 +7 79 +7.5 92 +8 94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the pics!

Stop bouncing Lou!

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

So I've been meaning to bring Lou back to the vet to have his blood drawn for the acro and IAA tests. Unfortunately, I suck at making appointments, so I haven't set anything up for him yet, although I thought it would be as simple as just bringing him in. I figured since we wouldn't be ruining any pretty numbers, today would be a great day to bring him in for his blood draw. I called the vet to make sure everything was set, and - silly me - found out I needed to make an appointment for his blood draw. :rolleyes: Annoyingly, the soonest available time would be next Wednesday afternoon. He'll probably have great numbers that day... not that I'd complain about that "problem." I'm so glad this is finally set up. The only sad part is now I have to wait even longer for the results... You know I hate waiting, haha.

4. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

I believe MSU only runs the tests on Wednesdays. Not a big deal as long as the vet knows the proper handling of the samples. I did it on a Monday since it is overnighted to them so it was a few less days of nail biting waiting for the results. I agree waiting on those results is no fun.

Paws crossed for good test results!

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

I think that was exactly the reason it took me so long to get him in for the blood draw. I work 10 hour days 4 days/week and I have Wednesdays off. So I think knowing I was going to have to wait a week and a half minimum for results made me delay (trying to come up with other options). Next thing I know, a month has gone by. Story of my life, haha.

Thank you!

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well then! I feel like Lou's forgotten what point in the cycle he's supposed to be at! I'm curious at how his night goes! Here's hoping we coast safely! :cool:

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

+6 = 52!!!! Apparently Lou is on a bit too much of a roll tonight.. I gave a tsp of 15% HC FF, mostly gravy. I'll check again in 15-20 minutes.

8. Amanda and a Loudogg

Okay, up to 73 after 20 minutes.

9. Amanda and a Loudogg

I am beyond shocked at Lou's surfing this evening. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. I'm usually in bed at around his +3 to +4, and I just took a +8. I called in to work tomorrow. I'm afraid it might be too much even for this insomniac to function for a 10 hour day on 3.5 - 4 hours of sleep. His +8 is 94, and I have to throw in the towel and get some sleep before I pass out on the couch. I gave him some more LC food and I'm off to bed! So ends my first ever pajama party! :nailbiting::cool::cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.