6/14 Luci AMPS 194,2+ 141,3+76,4+73,5+75 ,6+66. 7+73, 8+80, 10+201,PMPS 210, 2+220 - perfect curve!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - no lagoon - time to increase - again

I feel like we're taking three steps back after taking two steps forward - are we gaining ground here? Is this the sugar dance? Up/down, up/down...test, test, test... when will Luci 'catch on'? Will she ever? Sometimes she starts to look like she may be 'getting it'...then loses ground and we're all the way back where we started...days on end of doing nothing with the insulin...and then there's the vigilance of watching for the deep dives when she's getting too much insulin....:banghead:
    :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::(

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Hang in there! Like you said, this is the sugar dance! :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Whoo! I just saw the 76! :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci was able to surf for quite a while today!:woot: I'm so excited to see this nice long run in the lagoon:woot: - let's hope she can go back for another visit soon...I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stay up all night - after all this testing today - we're all exhausted!o_O So again tonight we'll do the 1.75 u...and see how she does..no deep diving Luci. I had to give her MC only twice today - to steer her - but otherwise she was doing pretty well on LC FF...proud mama this evening :D:D:D:woot::woot:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Where's the love button?? :cat::cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.