6/16 Alexia's Blue - AMPS 304 - 1 unit prozinc

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Hillary & Maui (GA), Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

2. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

replying here.
    actually considering blue's just starting on this, the numbers are looking pretty good. can you get a few more spot checks at +3, +5, and +7? (not necessarily exactly those times or after the same insulin injection, just generally around there to get more data on him.)

what's he eating and how's his stress level generally? guessing he'd be a bit stressed at being away from mom but all in all looking good, hillary.

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks just sent you pm. Will post update in a bit.

For now he is eating and when he realizes it he growls while eating. Its funny to hear and I am doing my best not to laugh. Poor guy

He greeted me this am and let me pet him. When I picked him up tpo test that is when mr angry came out. Sigh

I can't spot check during weekday day. But will work on getting at least one in at night and hope we can be friends by wknd. I just worry that shooting and not testing is ok and won't hurt him

He ate almost all his dinner and I left him with 2 cans of ff for today. He ated a bite of tuna (shot disttaction) and ate a good amount of the ff

He seems to feel safe in my carrier so after test I help hom in and zip it up then get the insulin and tuna and ff. That part works its the testing that is the current challenge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.