6/17 Rusty AMPS 376, +6 113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Happy PapaBeans Day!

Rusty and his PapaBean had an amazing session with the vacuum cleaner this morning (I was out on a bike ride and didn't see it). Edward was cleaning because we're having friends over this evening. Rusty came up to him and gave him head butts. So Edward carefully vacuumed his coat. Rusty was so happy to get vacuumed that he kept head butting Edward whenever Edward showed signs of quitting. The session lasted about 5 minutes!!! :cat:

Looks like a bounce this morning, or not enough insulin owing to the steroid shot at the vet's on Friday. This is worrisome, because our friend is going to give Rusty "token" shots (1 drop) tomorrow evening and Tuesday morning and evening, when I will be in NY City. (Edward will be here, but he can't see well enough to give shots.) This would have been fine if we hadn't started the steroid again. Oh well, better too high than too low. I will give Rusty his regular shot tomorrow. The token "drop" will entail putting the needle into the insulin and releasing the plunger. Hopefully Rusty won't go too high.

bbl. Lots to do to get ready for our guests and for my trip

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Well you know what's going to happen now when you try to vacuum! lol how cute of Rusty!
    Have fun tonight!

3. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

My Mr. Hollycat used to enjoy a bit of a vacuum.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How cute with the vacuum. Enjoy your guests tonight.

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I’m glad he’s enjoying the vacuum and doing well, otherwise!!!

Have a very safe trip to the City. I’m sure Rusty will be fine for that short time with a reduced dose.

Your other best boy sends tons of love to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.