6/17 Silver AMPS 155 +10=99 +11=70 PMPS 58 +2=104 +4=85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Juliet

Juliet Guest

The 58 was 147 on the Accu-check - still quite surprised at the huge variance - even at low numbers. Neither meter is faulty.

3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

He hasn't come up too much for his food spike. I'm getting the exact numbers I want but it's getting a little scary shooting these lows. Glad it's the weekend so I can get these extra tests. Haven't intervened with food except his usual meals at preshot so I can see what may happen when I am not here.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Eeep! Good call! I'm still learning how Lou's reacting to the insulin so I find myself giving food perhaps at times when I shouldn't. It's a hard habit to break! Sending you some hugs! Hoping Silver surfs safely tonight! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Juliet likes this.
  5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

It is hard to gauge it and am still deciding whether to high carb him a bit tonight. Waiting to see if he is coming up a bit first. Luckily his nadir is around +11 and preshot so I will be up by then.

6. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Fed him handful of Temptations and 1/2 cam regular FF at +4 as I am going to bed and don't want him going much lower.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's nice to see those greens. I hope Silver surfs safely tonight.

Juliet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.