6-18-18 Jones AMPS 227, +5 218 PMPS 286, +2 81, +3.5 56, +4.5 77, +5 70

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

It was a weird couple of cycles yesterday and I am thinking I should of got one more test in before bed. I didn't see any numbers that could cause a bounce but there must of been something or some glucose toxicity going on.

Sticking with 0.5u for now unless Jones tells me something different.

He was CPC last night which is very nice and had a couple of small bites left of his day food.

His recheck is Friday with the vet and he has an IM vet check next Wednesday but I am thinking of postponing that one as he has had a really good check not that long ago with his regular vet.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

He was very curious at the window this morning. A couple of magpies were on our front doorstep. Decided to do a video but can't seem to load it.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for CPC. I hope Jones comes back down today.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Guess who got some contraband? Go ahead guess. Guess who gave it to him no matter how many times I say no? Go ahead and guess.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So thus may be a 24 - 36 hour wait game.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I don't know if the PMPS was wrong and I didn't recheck or did he really clear that contraband that quickly???? Was thinking he would be high and I could go to bed early. Fed him some carbs and we will where we go because that is a heck of a drop.

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Ok....going to be a bit of a party.

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

He has gotten several whiskas treats, has food and I am dizzy so I need to go bed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.