6/18 Honey AMPS 324, +3 275, +7 289, PMPS 303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie and Honey, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope you see some lower numbers soon.

3. Julie and Honey

Have not seen yellow in weeks, she is working this dose quickly.

AmandaE likes this.
  4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're seeing positive results from this dose already! I hope that this is the one that sticks!!

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Come on Honey show your momma what you can do! (so Happy you did an increase!) When you find the right dose things start to slide into place!:):bighug:
    [​IMG]

6. Julie and Honey

Yeah, had the right dose a few times then ended up going too low, now too high. Never seems to stay good for long:confused:

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I hope Honey does well on this dose.Takes time for their little bodies to get adjusted. If you look at my Ravan's SS from last year to now you'll see he was a big "diver" Up & down. Very frustrating!

Just recently he's been doing good, but 2 days ago his BG started to go up! Could be now he just needs more insulin or maybe an infection.I'm using a digital caliper to measure his dose now. This way I can increase by a tiny bit to see if it will work
    to get his BG back down.

(I live in the S.W. suburbs of Chicago. We're neighbors! :D)
    upload_2019-6-18_17-13-6.jpeg

Julie and Honey likes this.
  8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you increased and posted again !! :)

I like to follow you and your little girl Honey but, I'm sure I'm not the only one, I always have trouble to figure out numbers in the title without having and updated SS from which I can see the whole picture not just a few numbers! The best would be if you could update your SS before you update your post title... that way when we click on your post, your SS is updated! Right now your SS if from yesterday PMPS! :(

From my experience, this would help you getting more views and answers on your posts so that Honey gets better numbers! :bighug: