6/18 Loudogg AMPS 214 +5.5 138 +7 150 PMPS 119 +2 230 +3 266

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 17, 2018 Condo

Good morning all!
    So Lou had another nice slow decrease last night. I asked Caleb to get me a +9, but he fell asleep on the couch. Bummer :(. Thankfully Lou's AMPS is lower but not crazy low this morning, so I hope we have a nice surfing day today... Although obviously, in true Lou fashion, I won't be home today to witness it. I'm planning on going home for lunch to catch a mid-cycle test and I hope my darling husband can get one or two of his own in.

I have to work my first double this Friday (I work this weekend) since the switch to glargine. Previously on Vetsulin, Lou's insulin dose would be delayed 2 - 3 hours, as I'd dose after I got home from working a double. Weird, but thankfully it worked for everyone and Vetsulin is forgiving enough to allow that. Obviously now Caleb will have to dose Lou at his regular time, so this first double will be a bit nervewracking for everyone. I'm sending him some peace, patience, and good luck vines already. Hopefully he'll have enough by Friday to grab that PMPS and dose with ease!! :p

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and your kitties surf safely!

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Success! Caleb had 2 successful solo BG tests today and Amanda got to keep her lunch break for eating and reading. I call that a win all around. :joyful: I have the next two days off so here's hoping for some fantastic surfing on Lou's part. He's been holding pretty steady today so it's possible.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  3. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Yay for those blues today!! :cool::cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.