6/18 Titan AMPS 193 dosecrease back to 10u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 6/9.

Happy Monday to all, sorry for the absence of posts but it's been very hectic the last week or so. Titan is not liking the hot weather the last 4 days, low to mid 90's and very humid. Basement is cool but he would rather be upstairs with his civies under the fan. He's been just cruising on the beach with some yellows scattered in but no dips into the lagoon lately. He's coming up on his 1 year anniversary next week so I'm upping his dose back to 10u and going to make him earn his next reducie with 3 dips below 68. I'm going to check with Dr Becky and see if there may be an electrolyte imbalance ?? He drinks and pees constantly thru the day plus maybe bounce the idea of restricting water intake a bit ??? I know that's counter intuitive especially with a cat but he is urinating large amounts 12-14 tymes a day. Some in the box, some not:facepalm:. Hope everyone has a good week, Ed .

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope 10u will be a good dose for Titan. Have you had Titan's kidney values checked to see if CKD is in play?

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope you can figure out what is going on with Titan drinking and peeing so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.