6/18 Yoyo AMPS 267,+1 246,+2 211,+4 131,+7 132,PMPS 97,+1 113,+2 94,+3 100,+4 135,+5 133,+7 202

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope Yoyo slides down and surfs today.

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Let's see what you can do with that new dose, Yoyo!
    Enjoy your day Debra!

4. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Sending :D:D:D thoughts your way!

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

So far so good for Yoyo today :):cool::cool:

6. Debra and Yoyo

Glad to hear that Mr T is starting to feel better. Paws crossed for a good curve:cat:

7. Debra and Yoyo

Really nice cycle today, happy for the both of you:D:):)

8. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Thank you :)! We just had a "new" experience with mirtazapine :nailbiting:. Restlessness, vocalizations....scared the crap out of me but apparently he's experiencing the side effects more common with higher doses even with the tiny dose this time. He took this before years ago but didn't have an issue. Good times. Keep in mind he's got Birman in him so he is very vocal to begin with, but WOW...talk about non stop & amplified!! YIKES :eek:

Hoping all this settles down by curve time :banghead:

9. Debra and Yoyo

Sometimes I feel like it never stops.

When you try and fix one issue, that issue can then cause another problem!

I hope he is over the side effect and everything is back to normal at your home. And I hope he is eating after all of this:rolleyes:

Siamese are also vocal, but Yoyo is pretty quiet, he only decides to be vocal during the early hours of the morning. He is used to free feeding and since he was diagnosed in Nov 2019 I immediately removed his food and started to feed him wet food at certain times of the day. Of course during the night is when he liked to eat and I took away his enjoyment. So now when he cries during the night I feed him boiled chicken and he loves it. He would have never ate boiled chicken before this all started but go figure! So hopefully I brought him back some enjoyment:)I hate depriving him but it is for his health.

10. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I didn't know that :)!! He's calling out to the wild :smuggrin: I've got one who likes to eat out of boredom but fortunately he's fine with BG & weight. I'm tempted to buy a puzzle feeder for him or licky mat. I already have slow feeders except for my T who only eats a few mins at time. Its sounds to me like Yoyo is not being deprived AT ALL. I've also started moving the food bowls & water fountains around the house. I read that it creates mental stimulation, aka a hunt for them & they also have to MOVE which is always good!