6/19/19 Olive AMPS 221; +7=151; PMPS 347; +5=298

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday caber 221

All of a sudden we are hot and humid here. Olive was playing a bit last night with shoelace. Seems to be her favorite. She now does this funny little routine, she stretches out uses the carpet for her nails then belly crawls to any toys on the floor then bats and roll on the toy(s). The first time (few days ago) I saw her belly crawl I thought she lost use in her back legs. Now I see it's her way of ambushing the toys.

2. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

They continue to surprise us. Always fun to watch them play or get the zoomies. :)

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

It's so good that she's playing! Just like us,they need to keep active! I pull a string around & all 3 of my get involved chasing it! Fun to see them having a good time :D
    upload_2019-6-19_10-29-41.jpeg

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I need to put more effort into playing with my cats, especially Nyx, she has grown more rotund these days... I think she's been stress eating since Mowgli joined us... I do the same thing when I'm stressed :p Mowgli just stampedes through the house and entertains himself :D

I would love to see fluffy cutie Olive being her best huntress self, successfully tackling a shoelace and being so proud! great mental image :)

5. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

That sounds so cute!

6. Olive & Paula

By the time I get my camera on the phone she'd be done playing. It doesn't last more than a minute, maybe someday it will. I will try to get it tonight, she seems to be doing it nightly now.

AmandaE and Idjit's mom like this.
  7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

So cute!!!

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

U will have to send video
    Sounds adorable

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the playing.

10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Fun!! Olive is playing and doing new stuff! :) and she's getting blues every day!:cool:
    We seem to have the same weather, hot and humid !

11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Always nice to hear about kitty playtime!
    With cats in the house, who needs tv?

12. Olive & Paula

She has been punky all day. I'm trying not read to much into it and all will be right in the morning. Tomorrow will be dosecrease.