6/19 Luci AMPS 281,2+260, 6+232, PMPS 261,2+253, 4+194 - Dose increase yesterday

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - not a single green!

Well, that increase was a little disappointing...Luci's favorite colors seem to be yellow and blue - I keep hoping she'll start to settle at least into some low blues..and shake off those yellows...wish she'd get on 'board'...the surf board that is! Let's get with it shall we Luci? Life is calm now - no visitors, no long car trips, no vet visits, no food changes - I cannot promise that'll be the case all Summer - but for now - all is as it should be here in Luci's world - quiet and calm - with her old beans watching over.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I think she started a bounce yesterday from the 105. With the 20% variance, that number could have been green. Let's see what Luci does today!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Thanks for sticking with us...I looked at Rex's SS - looks like one day last year he just decided the lagoon was for him, huh? What a lovely thing - turned him around big time! And that SS now - thing of beauty - so few tests...no shots - ah...life as we should all know it...:bighug::bighug:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Have you gotten more tests and kept them a secret? ;)

5. Sue and Luci

Just didn't get back to my personal computer to post - didn't test much - so disappointed in her higher numbers today - if she's in a bounce I can't expect much..sooner or later I was hoping to see her back in the lagoon :(

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.