6/19 Ming PMPS = 166, +5 = 302 // AMPS = 288, +5 = 277, +9 = 194 Mr. Bounce is at it again

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-16-ming-pmps-191-4-5-65-5-5-86-amps-356-7-261.215746/

AMPS = 288

Ming is having much better numbers with his new dose!

But I had to skinny his dose last PM cycle because he wasn't trending up (or as up as I wanted to) and I had to go to work and my mom was monitoring. I assumed he would bounce (which he did) but you never know...

This is my last week of night shifts and although it's nice to be able to monitor Ming more closely, I am very tired all the time and my sleeping schedule has completely shifted. It's never fun to switch back to being awake during the day... sigh. :rolleyes:

Anyway, hope everyone's having a good week so far!

Bellasmom likes this.
  2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers lately for Ming! Hope he won't bounce too long and get back to blues!:cool:
    Night shifts are hard on the system, hope you get back on your normal schedule soon! Have a good sleeping day! :)

Crista & Ming likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ming comes back down for you today. I hope you can get your sleep schedule on track quickly.

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

It’s great to hear the new dose is working out! Congrats on ending your stint on night shifts!

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Ok Ming, time to come down.

I loved working the overnight shift, did it for 8 yrs.

6. Crista & Ming

I do like it for the first few weeks but then I get tired and lonely haha! And then it’s time to switch back to days which is the worst part of it all. If I could do it regularly I’m sure I’d be happy about it. I do enjoy doing my work at my own pace and not worrying about being “nice” to coworkers HAHA!!

AmandaE likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

There is something to be said about that. It's getting harder to work on Fridays because of coworker. She seems to create drama because she has to be involved in everyone else's business, even with other departments. I get the third degree if I answer the phone, who is it, what do they want, why.........

8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

When she asks you who it is next time tell her “Nunya”

When she asks Nunya who?
    Tell her “Nunya Business”

My fave ;)

Crista & Ming and Olive & Paula like this.
  9. Crista & Ming

HAHA!! That's sure to stir some draaaaama!

Ming did well while I was asleep. Back down to blue :)

PMPS = 166

I left my lunch at home and so I had to order delivery :( and spent money.

There was an interesting case at work last night. I can't give too many details but the owner declined all meds except IV fluids... Not sure why but some coworkers told me it was either he didn't believe in medication, he didn't believe in our clinic, or he couldn't pay for it. But the pet ended up going to the big hospital for surgery so.......... I don't think it's because of cost. Animal looked like it was in pain when I was watching it but apparently I was seeing it when it was better. The days before it was flat and didn't move.

Well! Lots of interesting people out here hahah... I'm glad the animal is okay now though.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    AmandaE likes this.
  10. Crista & Ming

+5 = 302

UGH! Forever bouncing. Ming, whyyyyyy