6/2 China AMPS 82,+4 69,+8 90, PMPS 87,+4 63,+8 57

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

5/31 condo

Miss China had a nice day today.....and she was a good Lagoon Meisterin!! She was being a good example to the other kitties....meanwhile, Lagoon Meister Rusty was out teasing the sharks!!

That's OK Rusty....all is forgiven....after all, party's at your place tonight, right? ;)

Now China...I'm giving you fair warning....there's to be no funny business this Tuesday, you hear?? ...Oh, by the way, Monday's not good either...matter of fact, Wednesday is out too.....so, if you're planning anything funny, shoot for Thursday or Friday, OK??

I know she's been at this dose for over 7 days, but with the few blues popping up here and there, I think I'm going to hold onto it a little longer. I'm in no hurry!

Sending hugs to Gizmo's beans for setting him free today.....even when we know it's the right thing to do, it doesn't hurt any less. :bighug::bighug: :bighug::bighug::bighug: @Chubba (GA)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers as always!

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Great day for China!!!

4. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

China, you are such a good girl and such a good Lagoon Meisterin. I'm sure it was your wise counsel that kept Felix paddling around the lagoon today--but not too far out--when he got in the water and was curious about what his mentor Rusty was doing.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo LagoonMeisterin China,
    Great job in the lagoon today. Now that I've got the shark nets repaired, we can have that party!
    ~ Rusty

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Lovely, safe cycle today, China. Now lather, rinse repeat, and then again and again and again...you get the idea.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers China!

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful SS Ms. China White! I keep trying to show Luci...she just turns her head...wants to know why all the hiding places (drawers) are closed? I don't know why she insists on hanging out in yellow land :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.