6/20 Luci AMPS 139

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-19-luci-amps-129.215850/#post-2393419

It's been a wild ride this week. Work started this morning around 5 a.m. so I didn't remember (by this time of day whether I'd posted or not)...that's how crazy this week is. Had to go into work again for a short while - fortunately everyone ran off to surgery or clinic so I didn't have to stick around...might have to go back again soon...I sure hope not...but it is what it is.:facepalm:

Luci had a nice start but then made a beeline for that pink tree top. I hope she slides back down later today. She must like these wild and crazy numbers - she's been running around and acting all spunky today - playing in the bar stool by sticking her paws through the back - anytime you play she wants to bite your fingers off! And then in the box that came in from Costco - she sprawled out in that with her paws thru the holes at the end - just daring anyone to come near and she's snap at those offered fingers...what a nut!:p

And it's pouring rain again here today - a firey 66 degrees and we're lucky it got that warm - it was supposed to be a high of 63 today. I think we're going to call June a 'wash'... :banghead:

Hope everyone is having a good day!

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Why do you get PINK this afternoon, little Luci ? You're so good looking in your blue dress! It's so nice to see her playing and running since a couple of days! She must really feel good!:)
    No firey 66 degrees here, we couldn't get more than 64 and it's raining!!
    Hope you have a nice evening!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear Luci is feeling so good. I hope she comes back down soon.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Luci you had such a beautiful blue AMPS why the stinky pink PMPS?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I had a crazy week like that at the beginning of the month! It is NOT EASY! hang in there, hopefully things settle down for you soon :)

Sounds like Luci is feeling pretty good despite the hectic week, that’s something!! :)

Sue and Luci likes this.