6/20 Rusty AMPS 271, +5.5 45, +10 260, PMPS 290, +5 115

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

6/17 condo

Hi L&LL,

Rusty's bgs are all over the place even more so than usual because of the token shots while I was away for 2 days, and because when I got home last night I gave him his usual dose, but an hour and a half late, and because this morning I simply went back to his usual time for AMPS. Edward and Rusty had lots of together time while I was in the city for my post-op follow-up. It was so HOT in NY (mid 90s and humid)! But when I got home last evening it was in the 50s, and this morning it was 45 degrees F. Much better! One forgets how hot NYC can be in the summer.

Lots of catching up to do, even when only away for 2 days (bad traffic yesterday afternoon, when I finally got on the road).

I hope all is well in L&LL. Will try to get back on line later.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you made it home safely. I hope Rusty's numbers flatten out for you soon. It's been horribly hot and humid here too. I wish we had your weather. That sounds great.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I'm happy you had a safe trip Ella. I'm sure Rusty's numbers will improve now that you're home!

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I hope your post-op follow-up went well. I also appreciate the cooler weather, especially when you can open the windows and feel the cool breezes. I'm sure Rusty will do better now that you are home.

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like he's heading in the right direction!!

Hope the follow-up went well and you're done with that chapter of your life!!

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

A little bonding with Daddybean is a good thing, huh, Rusty? So now that Mama is home, it's time to get back on schedule. Leave the shark nets alone, please!

I, too, hope that all went well with the post op tests, Ella. I'm sure it is a relief to be out of the hot city and home to much more comfortable temps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.