6/20 Yoyo AMPS 100,+2 109,+3 94,+4 123,+8 165,PMPS 172,+2 173,+4 98,+5 99,+7.5 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers last night. I hope Yoyo surfs for you today.

3. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Debra--so great to see :D!!

4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I wish everyday he could start the day at 100. I'll take it:cool::D
    How's Mr T doing?

5. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I bet he will start every day like that soon!!!

He's coming out of his flare which I'm thankful for since I plan to do his curve Friday:)! He was a 195 AMPS :cool: which was interesting!

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at u go Yoyo

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Yoyo; for sure some greens today!:D Have a great day Debra!

8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Awesome start for Yoyo!! Stay safe today buddy :D

Have a great day Debra!

9. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Nice cycle last night and this morning. I did see your comments about bouncing a lot on this dose but he also gets a little NDW. If you look at his SS right after you increased to 2.5u, he had more yellow and then settled down.

Thanks for your wishes. We are blessed with an amazing cardiologist. The screening echo here in Tucson done by a tech showed some abnormalities in Liv’s left ventricle that could be a precursor to HCM. Thus our trip to Phoenix. Dr. C spent over 1.5 hours with us and did a very thorough echo. He said, structurally, her heart is perfect. She has no HCM and all chambers measure normally. She does have an electric firing issue which we already knew about and which our Tobey, her uncle, also has. He said it is not dangerous, it is common in cats (altho not as young as she is), it is benign now and can remain that way, we just need to keep monitoring her so EKG every six months, like Tobes, and echo every year, also like him. Whew.

Thanks for asking about my sister. Good days, bad days but we are working through it slowly. That’s how grief is :confused:

I hope all is well with you, my dear.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: