6/21/19 Olive AMPS 324; +5=222; +10=148; PMPS 221; +5=250

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 260

There's the bounce. She kept me up last night, then I tossed and turned rest of night. Hubby having his issues all night. Would love a house with no hubby or animals for at least a week to see whats it like.

Suppose to stop raining this afternoon for the whole weekend, of course I'm working today and tomorrow. Pickles have been attacked by bugs and something ate the leaves on some of them. But can't spray because of all the raining. They have grown though. Pickles are starting to get blossoms and the tomatoes have blossoms.

Received the 3D drawings of kitchen. 3 options, 1, I eliminated right away.. Have questions and need to think about a few things. Want to add somethings. The wood worker is going to send me a few piece samples of the edges he can do. So will wait for those now.

Life goes on.......

Hope everyone has a good day.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Hope your day goes better than yesterday Paula!

Good luck to your dad for his appointment, Good luck to Olive with her new dose, and good luck to you with your coworker who can’t stay in her lane ;)

At least it’s Friday :D

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose.

4. Olive & Paula

I forgot about the co-worker. Can't wait to see what she's like today. Office manager (my neighbor) said she thinks she's bipolar. I don't know but definitely OCD. Funny how every Friday morning before I get there, the place has been a "nightmare" according to her.

AmandaE likes this.
  5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope day goes better
    Yes, even though there were 2 cats where I stayed the night, got all stuff done in like 5 minutes, they arent people cats, and no HUSBAND it was awesome, have to wait till next tue and wed b4 I can do it again, it was called do what I want for 2 days and no complaints

Olive & Paula likes this.
  6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I feel bad for people who live like that, everything is a fire... girl, learn to prioritize, trust your coworkers to do their jobs (even if they do it differently than you) you aren’t the saviour of the office, and you’ll have a mental break down if you can’t accept that you can’t control it all.

Can’t be sweatin’ Things out of your control like that.

I’ve worked with people like this, they can “always do it better” and never appreciate how well something can get done when a team works together. I appreciate they want to do a good job but honestly, it’s so frustrating!

Olive & Paula and Bellasmom like this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Off to work. I left instructions for ALL kitties to be safe.

AmandaE likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

41 years no hubby, that part is FINE! :p I couldn't handle no animals:)

[​IMG]

AmandaE likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Neither could i, not have animals long term. But a week I could.

Sue and Luci and JoyBee&Ravan like this.
  10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Olive came back up for you last night. I hope she surfs safely tonightl.

11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Olive, those numbers last night! :eek::eek::eek: