6/21 Luci AMPS 247 - where is Summer?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-20-luci-amps-139.215912/#post-2394465

Well, Summer is NOT at our house - as we've got the furnace on AGAIN this morning. It may be Summer somewhere - but not here! 53 crisp degrees out there...after being so warm in Florida this weather is hard for us - it's so darn cold and grey! Rained most of yesterday - not sprinkled, poured...ugh :(

Luci is being Luci - she's full of spunk and purring away this morning - we'll see if she behaves herself today.

Happy Friday everyone!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Happy Friday Sue!

I hope the weather clears up soon... maybe over the weekend?

I hope Luci slides down and surfs safely for you today :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yeah where is summer. At least our heat is off again. But the rain, geez it needs to stop already.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Trade ya! It’s very humid and hot here and I’ve never seen as much rain as we’ve had.

Luci the water is nice and warm in the lagoon!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Summer is down here, send some cold my way and I will send u heat and humidity lol

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Same, we're cooking down here in Texas, feels like over 100 degrees. Would LOVE a little cold from right about now :D

7. Sue and Luci

@Jill & Scooter and @Bellasmom and @Armish & Roo - don't we all wish we could order up weather like take out? Yes, please I'll have a little heat for the afternoon and weekend please - and we could send you guys some grey cool skies 63-66 degrees - mixed with misty rain for days on end - and no, you can't plant anything in your soggy garden while that's happening - LOL :facepalm::facepalm:

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Yes I do, right now I would order SNOW

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

You're not that far from me,& it's 70 & sunny here??? I hope my weather is heading to you & not the other way around! :eek:
    upload_2019-6-21_10-5-46.jpeg

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

It's improving today but still only 67 degrees at almost 11:30! That's cool in my book...and won't get above 70 today per the weather guy. The sun is at least shining - but it won't be enough to dry the place out from that torrential rain we got yesterday...and I understand there's a chance of more rain headed our way over the next few days - we're saturated here....can't take anymore rain here.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Lots of rain here last week. My cucumber plants turned yellow & died! First time that has ever happened! Even my tomatoes are barely growing!
    Summer will probably be hotter than ever & we'll be complaining about that :joyful: Kinda scary about this Global warming, crazy weather. I wonder if it's affecting crops everywhere?

12. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

It is not here. We have a ton of rain. Can't seem to get it sent north to put out the fires. 200 kms away are dry....we are soaked.

AmandaE likes this.
  13. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Bring 'er on down to the lagoon Luci!
    Hmmm....beautiful spring weather here now that it's summer. :smuggrin:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Luci is feeling good. I hope you get some better weather soon.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Sue and Luci

It did turn out to be a beautiful Spring day! It's 76 degrees now - that it's almost over - but it was a sunny day - such a delight compared to what it's been! We could actually plant our tomato plants tomorrow if this keeps up! Luci didn't think she wanted to go to the lagoon today and stayed up in that ugly yellow tree - hope she's not saving it for DH - he gets tired and doesn't want to stay up half the night with her...Hope you've all had a great day!