6/21 Ming PMPS = 229/ AMPS = 284, +4=306

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Make your way down to the beach Ming, dip your tootsies in the lagoon :D

Your schedule sounds so aggressive? is it 6 nights 3 off 6 days? sounds exhausting, but also impressive. Enjoy your 2 days off :)

3. Crista & Ming

For night shifts, it's 3 nights a week and I get from Friday morning to Tuesday night off with the option of working a shift. It's 30 hours (10 hour shifts) with a premium rate.

The aggressive part is transitioning back to days! And it's just for me because my usual day shift schedule is Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. It's just unfortunate that I get so little time to recover but I get almost 6 days off whenever I transition back to nights in a few months.

Hope that wasn't confusing!

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

A little confusing but what I have gleaned from it is that you work a rough schedule specifically the switch to days. I have worked shift a little bit in my life but not enough to appreciate how truly hard it can be on a person. Respect :)

Crista & Ming likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ming heads back down for you soon.

Crista & Ming likes this.
  6. Crista & Ming

He didn’t go down in the AM but maybe tonight he will!

PMPS = 229

Pred tablets have been on backorder at my vet for a loooong time and they don’t expect to get any from our supplier until end of the July. So Ming is getting some fancy compounded chicken flavour liquid pred from a pharmacy. The regular liquid pred won’t work for him because the amount to be administer is very little and hard to split into two even doses. I want to give two doses to minimize any changes to his BG because of the pred.

I do wonder if the liquid pred will affect his numbers. Maybe it absorbs faster or slower. It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Ming is giving you a hard time today, hope he comes down for you!