6-22-18 Jones AMPS 160, +3 85, + 4 94, +6 99, + 10 126 PMPS 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Today he went right back to green which is nice to see, thinking he maybe bucking for another reduction. Ate well overnight.

Appy seems good so far today. His appointment is at +8 today so I am expecting a higher PMPS number.

I have the day off today, so doing my Saturday running around today so I can maybe convince DH to take me on longer motorbike ride on Sunday. Take advantage of all this good weather.

Happy Friday everyone.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Bouncing already? Or meter variance? Food bump...he just ate.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope his appointment goes well. :bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Vet Update:

He has healed up nicely from the tooth extraction. She checked him over and we discussed his weight loss. She felt it may have to due to broken tooth as well his IBD will wax and wane so he maybe having more inflammation lately. She would like to give it a few weeks to see what happens. She indicated to find the highest calorie food I could for him and see what he will eat. So the Hounds & Gatos is good calorie for the chicken and turkey. Can only find the chicken and pork so far.

She is reluctant to increase the pred at this point. So we keep doing what we are doing and see if he improves.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Jones's mouth has healed nicely. I hope you can find some food that he will eat that works.

6. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

That looks more like a nice surf :D. I'm actually trying to get some weight off Mav :p, but maybe see about Wellness Core chicken, Turkey and liver is 218 calories, but 8% carbs. Nature's logic has better carbs, the calories range from 219-230, in chicken, beef and Turkey flavours, but I haven't tried any, not sure what they are like.

Glad Jones has healed up, hope he has a good cycle tonight :):cat:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

It was flatter than I thought it would be. Thanks for the info. Vet did say maybe to try higher carb and adjust the dose as needed ti gain some weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.