6/22 Jerry amps 83, +6=36, +6:15=42 +7=51 Dose Reduction or OTJ trial?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vicki and Jerry, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicki and Jerry

Vicki and Jerry Member

Jerry condo Jerry went down below 40 today on his dose of .1- which is actually like two pin head drops of insulin. Question is since he earned another reduction and his next reduction dose is nothing does this mean I should try a OTJ trial? Excited for Jerry and me if he is heading in a good direction on possible remission.
    Thanks is advance for any advice!!

2. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

From my experience with Davidson when he went into remission, you need a week in the greens both am&pm and then the OTJ Trial starts for 14 days. From the PM blues, doesn't look like Jerry is quite there, but it won't be long. He's doing great and just be patient, which no doubt is not easy to do. I share in your excitement!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Vicki and Jerry

Vicki and Jerry Member

4. Vicki and Jerry

Vicki and Jerry Member

Gave Jerry one pin drop of insulin for his reduction at pm shot. Talk about a tiny amount!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks to me like Jerry is ready to start an OTJ trial. Those slightly higher blues could be small bounces. Maybe put OTJ Trial ? in your subject line to see what others think. How exciting.

6. Vicki and Jerry

Vicki and Jerry Member

I agree Carla. The blues could be from bouncing . Since he is on such a micro dose I think its time to at least try a OTJ trial. Thanks for always being here for us!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.