6/22 Radar - update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan Radar (GA), Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan Radar (GA)

Jan Radar (GA) Well-Known Member

Its been weeks since I've posted for various reasons so I thought I'd spend a minute and do a whole cat report:

The daily meds we are giving him - Ondansetron, Cerenia and Mirtazapine seem to be helping him feel good. At his last vet visit about 10 days ago, he weighed almost 15 pounds which the vet says is right where he should be due to the size of his frame.

He has decided that raw is now his purrfurred food and he is now eating one 8 oz tub every day.

Purring: When I got home last night after being away for a week, Radar purred almost non stop all night long. Peeing: LB is normal
    Pooping: LB is normal
    Preening: Radar's fur is in excellent condition which suggests that he has been taking good care of himself and as I write these lines he is bathing himself from face and ears to the tips of his toes.
    Playing: We had a nice session with the feather toy today.

As for his numbers, now that he's eating with consistency, I feel much more secure about making adjustments to his dose. I suspect that all the raw food he's eating now will require a dose reduction, but will do the testing to see for sure before I do anything.

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Can't ask for a much better WCR than that!! :):):):):)

Keep it up, Radar!!! (or keep it down in this case!)

Jan Radar (GA) likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Great to see you and to get a fabulous Radar report! So happy he is doing so well :cat:

It does look like he could use a bit more juice but numbers are not too bad.

Don't be a stranger :bighug:

Jan Radar (GA) likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great update for Radar. I'm glad he's doing so well.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What a great update!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.