6/22 Silver AMPS 185 PMPS 160

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think that's a good plan. That gives you 6 cycles to see what he's doing on this dose. I'm glad you're able to get some tests in today.

Juliet likes this.
  3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

He fails every single reduction so just how are we supposed to get him down the dosing scale? 4.25u was too much as I couldn't shoot the am shots. Yet 4u is not enough. I am back at 4.25u now but as soon as it kicks in then we cant shoot the full dose in the morning. Perhaps I am just going to have to do less in the am than at pm.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sometimes you just have to go back and forth between doses. What happened last time on a dose may not happen this time. It's not a good idea to shoot a different amount in the AM than the PM because the depot has to constantly adjust and you won't get an accurate idea of what Silver will do on a dose.

5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Yeah I've heard that - but I may not have a choice. If he gives me un-shootable green AMPS on a work day then there's nothing that I can do but do a BCS as I can't shoot low green AMPS if I am gone for the day. I would then have to give normal dose at night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.