6/22. TiTi 217AMPS , 70@+4, 63@+6, 61@+8

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and TiTi, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...en-watching-for-bouncing.197292/#post-2208011

Looks like just as TiTi stabilizes, along comes five full days, and 2 half days of low doses that will once again destabilize her. If only the census' district office was closer. I'd gladly make a roundtrip of 200 miles/day rather than leave her.

I feel like the White Queen from "Alice in Wonderland" :
    “My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that.”

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  2. Kathy and TiTi

Well, this is a nice run of greens. No bounce so far. Fingers crossed

3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

:D

And if I was closer I could and would help:bighug:

In this day and age it is surprising they don't offer online training as an option.

4. Kathy and TiTi

I know. But maybe it's because they are having us do mock interviews. Not easy to do with people who may or may not Skype. At any rate, I am scared for TiTi. I keep wondering, what if my cat sitter comes in to find TiTi in terrible trouble, or even dead, or if I come home to the same. I know I'm getting awfully morbid, sorry.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

6. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

I join you in looking forward to the days passing quickly and uneventfully, and you being home again, with both you and TiTi safe and happy to be together.

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
  7. Kathy and TiTi

Thank you for the lovely thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.