6/22 Uncle AMPS 157, +2 135, PMPS 130, +2 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barbara & Uncle (GA), Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-4-uncle-amps-118-2-134-6-101-pmps-104.178850/

Well, it's been quite a while since my last post! I went out of town for a week and right after I came back I had a steady stream of out of town guests. Not planned, but really fun to hang out with old friends and my niece even dropped in for 4 days! My house is small so I had people on the couch and wherever they could fit. It was a challenge testing Uncle in the middle of the night without waking anyone up, but of course everyone was more than supportive.
    Now the house is quiet (except for Uncle) and I need to get back down to business with him.
    Before I left he was having a lot of all green cycles at night which was GREAT but I was up every two hours through the night for 12 out of 14 nights and I don't think I can do that again. It's hard to go to work in the morning and really messes with my concentration. I suppose I will if that's how things go. He's back up to .25u which is the dose he was on before I left. I finally saw greens yesterday and am hoping this gets him back into good numbers.

Glad to be back and looking forward to catching up. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sarah Mc likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's nice to see that green. Hopefully Uncle keeps surfing safely for you. It sounds like you've been busy, but it was a good busy. It's good to see you back and know Uncle is doing well.

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  3. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

It's nice to see you!!

How wonderful that you had so many guests. I am happy they were supportive of you testing Uncle.

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Welcome back Barbara,
    Looks like Uncle did pretty well with the house guests, he's still looking very good.

5. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

Sorry your sleep was interrupted every 2 hours like that for so long...I haven't had to go through sprees like that yet, but I know (hope for Samba's sake) that it's coming, and I know that even a night or two in a row like that can really make work hard...I know what that feels like, and it sucks, even without having to do it for an extended time yet. I hope that Uncle will stay nice and flat for you so that you can start to spread out testing times more and that his next trick will be going OTJ!!! :cool::D:cat: Nice seeing you back on here. Hope you were able to get some rest through all the travel and entertaining

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I see green!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.