6/23 Gordy AMPS 311, +4=307, +6=306 | PMPS 371

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-210-pmps-52-1-79-2-66-3-56-4-48-5-67.197329/

I am bummed with myself. I had set my alarm for a +8 last night... but i either forgot to hit 'save' to turn it on orrrr it went off and I just turned it off. It all worked out though.

I went a head and shot this morning. I have a feeling he'll spend most of the day a little high. I am hoping the new vet is as magical as the receptionist made her out to be. Lol

I am mainly bringing him in to have his teeth evaluated.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Sending good vet vines. I hope she will be a good match. Geesh, sometimes it is easier to get a hunan doc for us beans than a good vet for our furry faces :rolleyes:. So frustrating.

3. CassAndGordy(GA)

We are waiting in the exam room, but its already a good sign that the tech didnt chastise me for feeding Fancy Feast! Lol

(But he is still being a hissy brat.)

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  4. LizzieInTexas

:smuggrin:

Gizmo is good until he sees the white coat - lol.

He seems to do better if I give him a 1/2 Canna before I leave but he is still a terror:eek:

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Vetty vines for Gordy and hope you like the new vet. It sure is a challenge sometimes finding a good one.

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

Teeth are good!

He seems to have gained a pound in the past few weeks, so she wants me to start weighing him.

He was a brat though. They were able to get most of an exam done, but when she started to check his intestines, he majorly freaked so we called it a day. She said for his next exam they will probably sedate just so its less traumatic for him.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  7. LizzieInTexas

DIckxsRVoAAV7o8.jpg

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  8. CassAndGordy(GA)

Now that I am home-
    The only thing the vet mentioned that I will ignore is his dose. I may still decrease to 3.75, but not to 3 ;)
    They were excited to hear about Marks Marine... and I said I would probably need a script for the Lev at some point because I got my current stash through a "friend". I guess there is one Walmart in the area that sells individual pens, so the vet was happy to have an alternative for people.
    Gordy was called handsome by everyone, purred the whole way home and got a peacock feather as his "lolipop." Lol

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the vetty visit went well and his teeth are good. It sounds like a good vet.

10. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Best of luck with the new vet. Great news on the teeth!

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  11. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 371

Ouchhh. Well this makes me super happy I decided to dose this morning.

The new vet sent me an email! Lol
    "I know Gordie did not exactly enjoy meeting us .. but I did want you to know I have his medical report attached and that I think you are doing a great job with his management of his Diabetes"
    This doc was attached.

Attached Files:

Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.