6/23 Osha AMPS 150 +6 123 PMPS 150

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

6/9

Good Afternoon!

Osha is doing well, but has been on quite the roller coaster lately. She is up to 4.25u now. She had her first pinks of 2018. I have no idea what was going on with her, but she has decided to come back down. My mom was watching her for a few days while we were in Hershey, PA and mom said one night she did eat a breakfast bar. I wonder if she hadn't been snacking on it for a few days. Oh well, whatever the case, all the kitties are happy and Osha's numbers decided to come back down.

It has been absolutely fabulous having Sébastien here to visit. I can't believe how fast time has flown. He arrived here on the 14th and heads back home on the 25th. We had a nice time on our trip to Hershey, PA. I think my favorite was the Hershey gardens and Chocolate world. We have had fun around town here as well.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday!

Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress

IMG_8919.JPG IMG_8785.JPG IMG_8886.JPG IMG_8887.JPG IMG_8911.JPG IMG_8920.JPG

2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Mmmmm, chocolate... So glad you got some quality time with Sébastien. What are you doing spending time here? Spend every minute you can with him while he's there!! Nice to hear Osha is cruising along, even if it is a little back and forth. :cat:

Osha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.