6/23 Toby's AMPS=320+7=217 PMPS=302

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-22-tobys-amps-395-6-272.159973/I have been syringing Toby his supplements with FF and add some urgent care. Then I put just plain FF and water in his dish so he can't smell anything in it. He's also getting a little kitten chow hard food. Which I know isn't good for him but a least he's eating. (anti-Jinx) no vomit or diarrhea today.
    He was waiting for me to get home from work to take him outside. He's even begging DH for treats tonight.:) The little food processor worked great to blend the food and the supplements. It made it so easy to syringe the food. Thank-You, Carla, Karen and Tiffmaxe for your suggestions last night they really helped.

Hugs and prayers to all in need today,

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm glad Toby is showing interest in food. :bighug:

Peg and Toby likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Peg. I am glad that he is eating for you and that you can get his supplements into him. It's nice that he has interest in wanting to go outside too. Sending vines :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Peg and Toby likes this.
  4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

An all around good day for Toby....treats, outside, no vomits, good stools and eating! Lots of vines and prayers always for you and Toby.

Peg and Toby likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the syringing is working and Toby is eating for you. Sending prayers.

Peg and Toby likes this.
  6. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

A good day! Good days are good. Sending vines for lots and lots more.

Marilyn and Polly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.