6/23 Uncle AMPS 102, +2.5 63, +4.5 49, +5 57, +7 93, PMPS 110, +2 89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barbara & Uncle (GA), Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.
  2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

3. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

I just noticed Uncle is 17!! That is wonderful! My FatBoy and Snoball are 14 and I hope they are with me for many more years!
    And I hope you Uncle is with you for many many many more years! I love seeing kitties make it to the old years :)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to see that green. Hopefully Uncle will let you know tonight what to do about the dose. Surf safely Uncle.

5. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Well, tonight I did reduce Uncle's dose to a skinny .25 since he went below 50, technically earning a reduction and he doesn't look to be going into a bounce.

6. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Thank you! Uncle is the first kitty I've had to make it past 12. He's was a feral when I got him off the street and has had MANY health issues (including cancer), so it is the biggest, nicest surprise for me to get to be with him this long. He is a real sweetie.
    I hope your kitties keep on doing well into their older years. My Mom had a cat named Joy who was with her for 21 years, so I always have hope :bighug:

7. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

I am glad Uncle has beat the odds against him! I love hearing that, especially about ferals. I hear so many say ferals cannot be tamed and I have quite a many ferals that I have tamed and I have their children they had before I was able to trap and get them all fixed. I keep telling people, there is no feral that cannot be tamed. And I am not saying it is easy. It is time consuming for the wildest of them and it is very painful lolol to the human ahahahaa I have let them tear my arms and hands to bits, and I have many scars all over my hands and arms, in the process of getting them accustomed to me and tamed. But it has been worth it because of the surprises you get from them. I am so happy for Uncle that he got you. And wow on the 21 year old! And I hope you are fortunate to have Uncle for many more years and me mine too!!! I hope for everybody to have their precious furbabies fur so furever long!!

Go Uncle with those numbers for today!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    Sarah Mc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.