6/25 Osha AMPS 81 +2 181 +7 68 +8 60 +9 49 +9.5 58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

6/23

Good afternoon!
    Osha is doing well. I was happy to see the green AMPS this morning. I was not as happy with the light green just a bit ago. Osha was very happy to get the super yummy gravy food. Although, she has some diarrhea and I am sure the gravy food is not going to help with that. I am not sure why her tummy is upset. My daughter had to help me give her a bath of her butt just a bit ago. I guess that is the downside of having such a fluffy butt. :p Hopefully her tummy issues will resolve soon. That usually happens when she gets into contraband, but I don't think she's gotten into anything for the last several days. The breakfast bar fiasco of 5 days ago was the last time I knew she ate something she shouldn't have.

Sébastien arrived back in Montreal about an hour ago. He is on his way home now and I know he can't wait to see Small Kitty and Big Brother. :cat: I already miss him so much.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress

2. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Sébastien made it safely back. Always a relief to hear the plane landed.
    Osha - Osha - but Amanda, look at all those lovely blues and greens - Murphy still hasn't mastered that

Lucky you giving her a bath - that must've been fun!!
    :bighug::bighug:

Osha likes this.
  3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Good to hear that Sebastian made it back home ok even though it means you’re here and he’s there. What’s the old expression? Distance makes the heart grow fonder ❤️.

Oh Bo was a fuzzy butt ol’ Maine coon boy who required frequent baths and “spot cleaning” both bc self-grooming was way at the end of his list of priorities and his poops had a tendency to linger in his fur . He actually got to like baths...including being combed and lightly blow dried. All the cuddles....❤️

Osha and LizzieInTexas like this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Osha is doing well. I hope her diarrhea clears up. Glad Sebastien made it home safely.

Osha likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Osha's choice of colors is to die for. Hopefully Sebastian will soon be with you permanently.

Osha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.