6/27 Luci AMPS 242,2+152, 3+122, 4+96,5+93,6+94,7+114,PMPS 221,2+165,5+112, 7+151 - Surfer again!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Surfer Girl!

Luci had a good day yesterday! :D I was pleasantly surprised that I actually called that one right - for a change! :rolleyes: But I'm not going to get overly confident...I never really know what to expect from Luci!:facepalm: The only thing I know for sure is that when she starts charging for the lagoon - I've got to get up on my toes and pay attention - test frequently and steer, steer, steer...and it's exhausting! :coffee:
    :coffee:
    I'm looking forward to the day when she and I can work through the lagoon without so many pokes and she'll learn to surf a little better. :) The range of 50-100 seems so narrow now...and keeping her in it...whew...a challenge for sure! :nailbiting::nailbiting:

Let's see what today holds...:bighug: Hugs and healing vines to all our companions on the boards here...:bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci certainly likes the 2u dose. I would try and keep her at this dose as long as you can until her body says otherwise. :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Sue! Looks like Luci is getting some longer stretches in greens on this dose. Hopefully, her body will get more and more use to them.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Hi Bobbie! Long time, no hear :) Yes, we're finally making a bit of progress here!:woot::woot: I'm so excited to see her numbers are within the healing range and I'm working with her to try to keep her from deep diving!:D It seems every time she happens to get too low, we lose ground:(...so watching her again today to make sure she doesn't go calling on da sharks:eek: - although today she only seems to be sauntering around the edge of the lagoon:cool:...although she did drop 90 points by 2+...we'll see what she does in the next couple of hours - usually hits her nadir mid to late morning...:bighug::bighug:Good to hear from you :)

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

I'm sure going to try to help her stay in the nice dark greens:D...and not do any deep sharkin' - she seems so fond of those darn sharks! :eek:

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

This is fantastic!! Another green cycle!

7. Sue and Luci

She has done this so few times!:eek: I hardly know how to behave!! :woot: Once in March, once in April...we're breathing rare air here today:joyful::joyful:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.