6/28/18 Olive AMPS 439; +3=290; +6=197; +7=193; PMPS 434; +5=220

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Don't remember alarm going off or turning it off. I jump out of bed and can't remember if I'd t/s/f. Even husband overslept. Tux didn't wake me. No evidence of kitties being fed. Everyone here in a fog today. Once I got moving I know I didn't.

With preshot getting higher and nadir although in blues but getting higher I went for the increase. Only the .25 though. Should this not help I will go back to the .5 increase. Need to reign her back in.

Weather muggy and wet. T-storms later today. Putting air on to dry house out even though it's not hot it's the humidity that's makes it bad today. It's one downfall of living in the woods. Everything around us stays wet until August. I can only think the trees are turning from some kind of blight because of all the rain and still being colder than it should.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope your day gets better. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Ugh hate when the day starts out like that. I almost left the pure bites bag out and open last night . Thankfully DH caught it or it would’ve been a disaster.

Time to get back to business Olive .

Olive & Paula likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I know there are some Beans who get up in the wee hours of the morning to shoot. I don't know how they do it! I need to be awake for an hour before I'm awake enough to test/shoot.

Olive & Paula likes this.
  5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dose increase. Feel the same way today...like a total blur.

Bellasmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.