6/3/16 Smokey--AMPS 142; +3=123; +8=81; +10=95; +11=166; PMPS 285; +2.5=269; +4=207; +5.5=177

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Mews

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-7-319-pmps-325-3-187-5-118-6-90-7-93.158800/

I took the reduction I should have done on the 31st. Today is shopping day for their food. It's going to be a big one. And have to go to 2 different stores since one doesn't sell the Evo. The one that does sell the Evo doesn't sell many flavors of their regular and I can't get cases there. Then there's the post office, bank, groceries, and my prescriptions. So long day out. Hubby is home to feed and watch Smokey which is the only time I make these long excursions now. DH only doesn't test him. He knows when to feed him or give syrup based on behaviour, will do inhaler and meds if called for.

Will catch up with you guys later. Hope everyone stays safe.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Chrys & Stomper likes this.
  2. Chrys & Stomper

Chrys & Stomper Well-Known Member

Have a good day Paula! Hope Smokey surfs safe while you are gone :bighug:

Olive & Paula likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Smokey keeps surfing on the reduced dose and you get all your errand done.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hoping for a permanent reduction. Have a great day!

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Surf safely while mama bean is out and about Smokey. There seems to be a shortage on EVO wet & dry so curious if you find it.

6. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Smokey, surf safe so mamma can get new fuds for you!

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Smokey! Glad DH is around to check on him while you are out.

8. Olive & Paula

Found it. This time they had a good stock oft he dry. I did get a can of 95% Duck to try. Do you know the carbs of the duck by any chance?

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  9. Doodles & Karen

10. Olive & Paula

I just posted a question on the Main form regarding this. On two calculators I checked it comes out to 16%. Thats a big difference. I don't see gravy marked on the can I got.

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  11. Doodles & Karen

Just double check just above the blue label. I think Evo is changing their formula.

12. Olive & Paula

They might be. the blue label on the can i have has nothing above or below it. just states 95% duck-protien-rich, ulta low carbs. no grain. 16 i don't think is ultra low carb if its 16.

13. Doodles & Karen

14. Olive & Paula

That's not the label on the can I have. If they are changing maybe what I have is the previous. I took a pic but it won't upload so I can attach. Maybe later it will.

Here it is.

Attached Files:

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  15. Doodles & Karen

No need for the picture. I think you do have the previous version. If he likes it, buy as many as you can. Even on the EVO website they are only showing the with Gravy now.

ETA: http://www.evopet.com/products

16. Olive & Paula

@Doodles & Karen

Here is what they just emailed me regarding the duck with gravy

EVO® 95 Duck Recipe in Gravy food for cats will contain approximately 1.2% carbohydrates on an as fed basis.

Our EVO® 95 Chicken & Turkey Recipe in Gravy, however, will contain only approximately 0.9% carbohydrates on an as fed basis.

17. Doodles & Karen

Thanks! Interesting and something worth giving a try then :) Did you pick up any? Hope it's still pate as my finicky cats won't eat anything chunky:mad:

18. Olive & Paula

The only store near me that sells it still has the other. I wonder if it's true gravy or more like juice/sauce. I will try it as soon as I can get it here.

19. Doodles & Karen

I'll pick some up tomorrow as I need some of his other food and it's 2min away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.