6/3 Baby am 327, +2 259,+6 172, pm 340

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Becky & Baby Girl GA, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bouncing baby girl, good numbers yesterday

Becky & Baby Girl GA likes this.
  3. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Yes she is - but she hasn’t slept with me since testing more! She’s mad at momma now...hate this stuff & I don’t want it to ruin her happiness! She runs away & I cry...

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Sorry Becky, that you feel bad. Remember you are helping, she just doesn't understand. More treats and hugs for both of you!

5. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Oh Becky! I'm so sorry to hear this! Yes, more treats and hugs for you both! Does she like being brushed? Maybe spending some extra time with brushing and chin scratches and non-diabetes time together will help re-assure her. Sam hates the testing too, and I remember when we switched insulin and had to test more for awhile that he got pretty grumpy, but as things settled down, he did too. BGK is going to be okay, and she'll get back to her normal lovey self soon. :bighug:

6. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Thank you guys, she doesn’t seem to like any special treats except bad ones! Temptations... she’s only fond of being outside chasing birds so... she will be outside weather permitting. I’ve also been chasing her around with meds for ibd which is also new. She’s just over momma being around! We’ll have to settle in or I’ll not continue to torture her. Quality over quantity!
    Every since becoming blind, she’s afraid of everything- big personality change & I considered putting her to sleep then... my heart aches for my BGK!

7. Bellasmom

I’m so sorry to hear that, yes definitely more treats and hugs, wish they knew we are just helping them:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

9. Idjit's mom

Becky, have you tried a smidge of cream cheese for a treat? She might lick it off your finger, while she gets kisses and lovies. Wracking depleted brain cells for ideas. o_O

10. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Thanks guys & I really value your help! I’ll try some cream cheese! She likes little cheddar cheese balls from time to time; & licks a little of my ice cream at night! I’m going to bake more chicken as she seems to like it ok. I have 5 bags of low carb treats & she turns her nose up at them all... finicky she is! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::cat: My family thinks she should have been put down because she’s not really happy. I’m very blessed to have all of you - really

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

12. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Thanks Jamie! Hope your babes are all ok! How’s your thyroid kitty doin? Bella’s sis?

13. Bellasmom

She’s doing better, lowered her dose and she was allergic to the latex I was using to put it on with, so using qtip

14. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Good, I’m glad. Was worried about that girl!

15. Bellasmom

Thanks, u and me both, now bellas numbers today are worse than they been in awhile, a bounce that’s lasted all day?? :(

16. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Well I hate that but still so much better than being on the Novolin! Really that was so scary at times! She’ll calm down again. I expected Baby’s yesterday to be lower but there is such mystery with diabetes, we can guess/manipulate; but half the time we’re wrong.

Bellasmom likes this.
  17. Idjit's mom

Tell Baby Girl I'm having cream cheese and crackers. If she will get on my lap, I will share and see if she likes it.

18. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Yum I want some! Love cream cheese anything! I put it on my groc list! You’re so sweet to us & thanks! Enjoy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.