6/3 China AMPS 87,+3 79,+7 73,+10 97, PMPS 93,+3 81,+6 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Nothing much new going on here!! Just like I like it....nice and boring!!!

Going to be a busy day tomorrow though....Have to take the car into Columbia and have the A/C checked out. Moved my pain clinic appointment to tomorrow too (so I didn't have to drive all the way up there the day after my cataract surgery) so I'm hoping the courtesy van can get me over to my appointment on time and when I get back, the car is done! I don't have a lot of time to hang around at either place! Then it's off to buy China enough RadCat to last another 7 weeks and over to a bakery I really like for something different for mom. No special occasion...just like to surprise her once in awhile with something out of the ordinary!

Hope you've all had a good Sunday and your kitties are feeling great!

You have to remember, we've been dancing for over 5 years....China didn't always look this good!! Luci also just had a dental and there may still be some pain/inflammation going on. Hang in there!

Amanda and a Loudogg and JeffJ like this.
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

So Chris, you did find transportation to and from cataract surgery? What day again please. I'm glad China is doing well.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China. I hope the timing of all your appointments works out tomorrow. Sending prayers.

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes I did....it's scheduled for 7:40am on Tuesday morning so I'm hoping they won't have to pick me up until 6:30 so I can get China's 6am shot in.

It's a driving service that takes people who can't get a ride or don't drive to doctor appointments and such, but if they have several people going to the same place at about the same time, everybody has to leave early enough to get the person with the earlier appointment there on time

JeffJ likes this.
  5. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear. Please take very good care of yourself, before and after, and heal well. Of course China will help.

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I was just told I have the start of Cataracts. I'll be watching your post to hear about your surgery.
    I'm sure it will all go well.

I'm also curious about China's SS. Why isn't it considered Remission?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.