6-30-18 Jones AMPS 180, +3 221, + 5 223 PMPS 187, +2 245

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Jones earned a reduction yesterday with that 54 and I thought we got away from any bounce but this maybe a bit delayed or maybe not enough insulin. Will see in the next day or two.

It is a long weekend for me so I have an extra day to get those extra tests in.

Today's agenda is to go get some groceries and maybe do some deep cleaning today. We have company coming in a few weeks and DH's standards are just not quite up to snuff. Oh, and we need to get a new switch for the dryer...it died and now it will not shut off unless the door is open.

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

You're good at wearing the patience pants :) I'm sure Jonsey will get back to business in the next cycle or two. Pretty exciting to see him coming back down in dose. Deep cleaning is on my agenda to but I seem to find other things to do instead :p

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

High and flat...well poking done for today off to run some errands. Picked some weeds, watered the flowers and cleaned up two litter boxes - washing and baking in the sun now.

8 days from last weigh in....4.51 vs. 4.45 kgs....so we are basically the same. It has only been in the last 4-5 days that he has been eating more than 250 calories a day. So, Karen, patience pants are hard to wear on the weight issue but I can wait on the dose.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you see more green soon.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Hi and flat....hmmm.

I really think it is Jones with the gooey poo. I need a poo cam.

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  6. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Someone here had a turd fall off their butt every third day. A little log in the hallway.

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

@Noah & me (GA)
    I just wish I knew which one...if it is Jones it will explain why he isn't gaining weight with all the extra calories he is eating if his IBD is flaring. I can do stuff to help but I don't just want to give more meds....sheesh.

Yep a motion sensor camera.

8. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Is he losing weight or just not gaining? Noah is not the big fluffy cat he once was but he always eats when food is put in front of him. I am very thankful for that little miracle. We used to call Noah and Andrew the twins. They were by far the biggest of the bunch.
    011andrew_noah.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.