6/4 Trixie AMBG 136

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy&TrixieCat, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Trix seems to be fine here today...decent appy, decent breathing (although sometimes she does seem to be breathing a little harder - but not all the time), etc. She did have a soft poo this morning, which is not her usual style, and last night I felt like she was sluggish/lethargic. I know both of those can be side-effects of lasix, but of course it's impossible to tell if it's side-effects or something else. This morning, her energy level seemed typical for her, though.

My anxiety is really, really bad today....

But I am going to try my best to get something or other done....

Prayers to all....

Amy

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: Normal and eating sounds great. After all I've been through I'd
    take soft poo gladly over constipation given the situation. Hopefully that will adjust as her body gets used to the lasix.

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear she seems like herself today. Sorry about the soft poop but a good appy is great. Loads of vines, prayers and :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: to you Amy. Deep breaths. I'm glad Trixie seems fine. :cat:

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Sending out lots of vines to you Amy. Sounds like Trixie is holding her own. It's so hard not to read something into everything when you are dealing with a new DX and a new drug. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Trixie seems fine today. Sending more prayers for you and Trixie. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

GO Trixie!!
    It took Rico at least a week to adjust to his lasix and vetmedin.... I think it may have even been longer (sleeping lots and moving slow) but when he did adjust he came back with a vengeance back to chasing Dre and starting mischief :) prayers....:bighug:

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Yay for poo! May take a little mad scientist adjustment to get the right dose. Is Trixie on miralax or something similar?
    Liz

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
  10. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good report! Trixie, keep your mamabean happy and don't let her worry.

Hugs and scritches,

12. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

More hugs and scritches!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.