6-5-2018 - Jones AMPS 239, +6 169 PMPS 164

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Jones dropped back down significantly last night and looks like a bit of a bounce today.

He only ate half of his supper last night. This morning he was wondering around looking for food. Would go to his dish, sniff and leave. I am not sure if he is naseuated as he was looking for food. I think we are back to, I didn't feel good so it is all the food that mom in putting in my dish faults. I need other food now. Of course I just went and bought a case of FF Turkey and Liver and Chicken. He is not as enthusiastic about his chicken breast pieces either at the moment. He actually is meowing downstairs, not sure why.

I spent about a half hour last night just holding him up on my shoulder. It seems to make his belly feel better. He went to eat after and slept with me most of the night. Not too purry though.

I have some other options in the cupboard of previously banished food and will try some of those over the next couple of days. I also picked up some Hound and Gator Pork. He loves his ham, so maybe this will be good too. Will not introduce until after his dental on Friday though. Was thinking of picking up some of the Hound & Gator Game Bird if I can find a couple cans to try.

Otherwise, there is still puddle poo in the LB this morning:(

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I’m sorry Jones is having some tummy and poo issues, I hope they resolve very quickly with the meds and supplements you are trying. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jones' appy picks up and his poo firms up. Sending prayers.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

He ate all his food today but he still off.

No gooey poo found on tonights clean up. Which is good news.

I think we have a pancreatitis flare going. He wouldn't be this painful with an IBD flare.

5. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Poor buddy :( Feel better soon Jonesy! Glad that he ate of his food, though. And good luck on the dental on Fri in case I forget :)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.