6/5 Gordy AMPS 340 | PMPS 455, +4=274

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Jun 5, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-4-gordy-amps-221-5-104-8-5-66-pmps-141-3-284.215275/

Um. What poopy cycle to follow yesterday's. :(

On top of that, I heard from the vet.... T4 not down by much. I came clean about the dosage and she said I am not the first. We are compromising by having me do 1 tablet in the AM and half in the PM (or vise versa....). Essentially upping it to 3/4 a pill twice a day, but this is easier.

She said his kidney numbers currently show stage 2... which is not awesome. He was just at stage 1 a month ago!!! And she said that once we get his thyroid back down that those numbers will also worsen because he'll have less fluid around them.

Andddd, he has those bad enzymes in his heart. :(

I don't have a copy of the bloodwork (I'll get them) but this is NOT the news I wanted.

I wonder how much time I have with him. I love him to pieces, but if we get to a point where all my time is solely focused on him, who is really benefitting? Its sad and I am upset at myself for even thinking about it.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about the news. Try not to dwell on what may happen and make the most of each day. We never know how long we have with our furbabies anyway. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug: