6-6-18 Jones AMPS 243 PMPS 167 +3 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

These yellow AMPS are killing me. Today is day 4 from the missed shot and the depot should just be refilling by the time I have to miss Friday morning's shot for his dental.

He did surprise me by eating very well yesterday and last night. There was a better formed poo in the upstairs LB that I am pretty sure is him. That said we do have someone with the runs and we are pretty sure it isn't Jones. Now to widdle the down the civvies and find out the issue.

Jones was having some kind of flare...pancreatitis or IBD - still not sure but he seems to be coming out of it now - paws crossed.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Jones seems to be doing better. I hope you can figure out who is having the runny poo. Sending early dental vines.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

More paws crossed that Jones is well on his way to well-being.

4. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

No they are not. You don't care. Honest you don't. A little blue would be good though.

That's what we like to read. Good formed cat poos make the world a brighter place. *nods head approvingly in Jones' direction*

Right then missus. Friday is the day I think. All best paws and feet forward for a smooth procedure & quick recovery.

Jones. Listen to me now. You need your pegs and gums to be sorted. Go with the flow and make it easy on yourself and Trace.

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I see a lot more blue then yellow since the NS:cool:;) Glad he's feeling better and sending early dental vines for your little man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.