6/6/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 105 +2 97 +4 67 +6 69 +10 80 pmps 89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ps-167-2-120-5-71-8-73-pmps-115-2-157.196555/

Miss P is off her fuds. So is momma bean. Maybe she's having empathy pains for me. As soon as momma bean gets better we will tske her to the vets for checkup. She didn't care much for the ff kitten, any other suggestions on kitten foods? We've thought about adding gravy to her fuds but then we will have to increase her insulin.and I'm afraid the gravy will be to rich for her pancreatitis.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Phoebe's appy picks up. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

3. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rose has been a FF girl since this whole dance started, but I have added in many different supplements along the way. Recently, for the first time ever, she wasn't finishing her food. I thought it might be because I had added too many supplements. I introduced Radcat and she really likes it. I use it for main AM / PM meals because these have the most supplements. Some stores offer sample sizes, or you could just buy a small container to see if she would like it in something easy to digest like turkey or chicken.

Hope you feel better soon!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  4. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you yes we found a store in town that does samples of radcat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.