6/7 DAVIDSON PMPS 77, +2-63, +4-68, +5-71, +11-108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...pmps-77-1-5-86-3-78-4-88-6-103-10-155.196577/

Davidson is now on a 2.5u dose that started last night, hence a bit higher numbers. I also am going back to earlier shot times as with the low numbers I want to get as many tests in before I leave to golf, and also at night. I'm up at 5am each day so trying not to feed them both is impossible as they don't want to wait. So that messes up the testing before shooting, so today I'm half hour ahead of yesterdays time.

I'll see how this dose works over the next few days and if he doesn't come back to the greens then the dose will move back up.............who knows - maybe that's his happy dose and needs it all the time...........

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope you see more green soon.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Lots of beautiful greens in Davidson's ss! Good luck with the reducie!

4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Must be golf day again..........sure enough Davidson pulls a lower green after 3 tests in the blues..........well, I'm going to go play 9 holes and back to do a +4 or +5..........he'll be perfectly fine but I do want to see how low he drops on his own. I have 4 days now until next ladies golf day so I'm sure he'll play his game and give higher numbers since he knows I'm home.......haha,

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Well, got 9 holes in and back to test and he's in good shape..........hopefully he'll stay green for a bit and not bounce with the new dose.

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

They have the best timing, don’t they? :banghead: Looks like a nice surf! :D

7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

That's for sure on the timing...........haha

Davidson seems (so far) to be holding his numbers on the reducie and giving me a nice start to the pm cycle

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Lowest +2 at pm test to date.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.