6/8 Loudogg AMPS 275 +7.5 285 PMPS 292 - 1 year FD Dx Annifurrsary

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 7, 2018 Condo

Good morning all!
    So after the possible bounce yesterday, I was pleased that Lou seems to be coasting the yellows instead of the pinks. It's a little victory I think. (I'll take as many of those as I can get!)

Lou was diagnosed with FD on June 8, 2017. He was a strapping 19lb boy who had dropped down to 13 pounds in a month and a half or so. I remember Caleb and I crying after he was diagnosed. So lost and absolutely bewildered. I never even knew cats could be diabetic before that moment. Thankfully I researched until my eyes bled and found my way here. When Lou went hypo a week after his diagnosis, I had this board to thank for me knowing what to do. I also have this board to thank for his life in general, because my vet wanted to start him on 4u of Vetsulin twice a day. He went hypo after 2-3u.

I'll be honest and admit I've despaired the last few months about where he's at in this dance. I always thought he'd be regulated at the very least a year after diagnosis. Obviously that was not in the cards for us. He can still be a jerk and drive me crazy (always has, haha), but he also always knows when to lay on the charm. I love the crazy kid and I hope with all my heart this next year is much better for him. :cat:

upload_2018-6-8_9-12-31.png upload_2018-6-8_9-12-47.png

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

He's such a pretty kitty and a charmer. Wishing you, Caleb and Lou the best, keep dancing darlings! :p

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  3. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

Aaaw such a precious kit! He’s gorgeous. Happy anniversary & here’s to a better year!

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Just beautiful!! Happy anniversary!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.